Monday, August 17, 2009

I'M IN LOVE, I'M IN LOVE, I'M IN LOVE!


Guess what? I've fallen in love over the Internet. I know what your thinking, these things never work out but look at that face, come on now. Have you ever seen You've Got Mail? It worked out for Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.I want to introduce everyone one to Bugsy Malone. Bugsy is a French Bulldog and he is four years old. He is ready to be adopted and has relatively few medical issues that are associated with the breed. Bugsy has been in foster care awaiting adoption and when I saw him my heart just melted. Just melted I tell you and I can hardly stand it!Our home has been without a pet for over a year now, after Miss Kitty ran away to join the circus. I have heard that she rides on the back of a pony wearing a feather head dress and jumps through hoops of fire. How exciting for her, I guess she was a rambling kitty and needed to see the world, we were just simple country folks and she wanted more. Although, I am torn because we have been without "animal responsibilities" for quite sometime and it has been nice, I still miss having a pet.I am going to ponder this decision over the weekend and will try to convince Chris that we need another man around the house. I'll keep everyone updated as to what we have decided but seriously I could cry this dog is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment