Friday, September 11, 2009

A Change In The Way Things Are Done Around Here

Ok, ok, ok, for those of you who drop by every now and then to see what’s up, sorry. I’ve been super slammed with getting ready for our super duper yard sale and all. Doggie update, it’s a no go on Bugsy. Bugsy found a home much better suited for him; I hope he will be happy. Again, seriously, does that face just make you want to cry he is so cute?
Back to my excuses for not updating my blog, yard sale, oh yeah Thomy started his first semester at New River and Elizabeth, hopefully, will complete her last semester at New River but both are now back to the educational grind. That was a fiasco, but dealing with schedules and financial aid always are. So enough with the excuses, I have an idea to run by you. Chris and I have been chatting and I think we are going to separate. Don’t get too excited, one way or the other, separate our blogs that is.
When we first started our blog we wanted it to be a place where Chris could send his clients to review his sketches, designs, work, etc. It was also a way for people to look at projects we were working on, interesting “junque” we had come across and stuff like that. Instead it has become my little way of letting everyone know what we have been up to and a blow by blow of what Chris and I have had to eat that past weekend. So, the focus has gotten away from our original plan.
adesignbuildstudio@blogspot.com will be up and running until New Year’s Day, 2010 and at that time Chris will debut his new blog, as well as, mine. So make sure you check in at adesignbuildstudio@blogspot.com on January 1, 2010, to find out how to follow our blogs. My blog will probably be a continuation of our current blog but Chris will use his blog, more so, as a marketing tool. I hope everyone has been doin’ fine and dandy and the yard sale was a great success. The kids will have Christmas this year.
We would like to thank Mama Nita and Poppy Ed for the use of their yard, hope we didn’t make too big a mess. And I’m sure the two of them will be glad to know, that as of this moment, that will be the last yard sale I ever have. I’m getting too old for that s*!t.
Keep checking in, I’m still going to keep this blog up and running until the big move. See you soon!
Also, please remember 9-11.
Pray for the victims, their families, our soldiers and my cousin Brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment