Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Renovation

I know, I know, did you think I'd quite on you. No, I've just been super, duper busy. Chris and I are making that final push to finish the house. I know many of you think that our house is nothing more than an urban legend, well, your about to meet the Michael Myers of residential living.
Things are coming together quite nicely. We have, I think, everything needed to finish things up and soon. Our original move in date was Halloween but our sheet rock guy, Carl, who comes in at 9:30 and works until 12:30 has pushed back our date by a week or so. I’m not going to complain about Carl, he was one of the few willing to take on the job and he only smokes on the porch.
The counter top came in last week, very exciting! Chris and I or I agonized over the counter top for quite a while, like at least, two years. The door hardware and the hardware for the kitchen cabinets arrived and I have to say the kitchen drawer pulls are absolutely gorgeous.
It is the little things that make me happy, thank goodness, or I would be in sad shape.
Hope to see everyone soon!
And PS: Thanks Mom! You know what I'm talkin' bout.

No comments:

Post a Comment